Start Your Dissolution, Legal Separation or Nullity Case

(For Marriage or Domestic Partnership)


This guide will help you open a California court case to end your marriage or domestic partnership through a divorce (dissolution), or annulment (nullity), as well as help you file for legal separation. The Judicial Council forms you will need are included in this guide. 56 pages.

** (After purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download your guide.)

El Dorado Hills Office

1107 Investment Boulevard, Suite 180, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762-4567

Phone: (916) 933-5545
Fax: (916) 933-9833


Roseville Office

1380 Lead Hill Blvd., Suite 106
Roseville, CA 95661

Phone: (916) 933-5545
Fax: (916) 933-9833


Pay Your Invoice

Pay Your Invoice with LawPay

Stay In The Loop